== Description ==
It is simple widget for your website's sidebar. It will display the QR CODE for the current page/post of website.
For example, if your visitor is at home page, QR CODE for HomePage will be generated. IF visitor is at specific page / post, then for that page / post, QR Code will be generated.
Best part is that your visitor can download the QR CODE so that it can be used for later or you can share these bar code images to social websites like facebook, twitter.
Currently this plugin is tested with latest wordpress version 3.5.2.
== Installation ==
1. Download the wordpress-qrcode-gen plugin and extract the "wp-qrcode-gen" folder.
2. Upload `wp-qrcode-gen` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
4. Go to Dashboard ->Appearance->Widgets and add QR Code Generator to the sidebar.
5. You can set title of the widget also.
6. That's it. There is no further options page.